IMPORTANT NOTE: 2021-22 Officiating Registration will open on June 1, 2020. However, there may be a delay with coordinating Classroom Seminars due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please check the Classroom Seminar registration website for updates.
- Register online for one of USA Hockey's officiating seminars.
- Complete all requirement at seminar, such as closed book and skating exams if applicable to officiating level applied for.
- Complete the open-book exam, online seminar, and SafeSport modules. Your USA Hockey officiating card and crest will be mailed to you after this step.
- Complete the SouthEast District Screening Program if 18 years of age or older - https://www.ncsisafe.com/Members/SelfRegBatchCode.aspx
- Forward results of all clearances/background checks as attachments in one email (not individually) to firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF or any image format is acceptable.
- You will then receive an email with a link to register on our scheduling site, Horizon Web Ref. Log in, set up your account, and set your availability calendar.
- Be sure you are obtaining all required equipment while working on above steps so you are ready to go as soon as your card, crest, and proofs of screenings come in.
- Please update your availability for the future month by 10th of that current month.
- Have Fun and Good Luck!